Happy Sunday Beautiful Friends!
I had to drop in for an impromptu PSA about the AnthroDay sale that ends TONIGHT!!! If you want to pick up some fall style updates I have chosen 10 favorites that I am linking for you below. 20% off at Anthropologie is cause for YAY!!!
A few quick notes about the items I chose:
- Levi’s denim & sherpa jacket – CLASSIC. This looks magically cozy and stylish.
- Dolce Vita ankle boot – Cow print is on trend whilst classic. With the denim and sherpa jacket? YES PLEASE.
- Amo denim – I am dying to try this tulip style waist!
- Sita Murt sweater – It looks buttery soft and I love the colors.
- Payal Jain Massima Pleated Dress – For me this is the perfect piece to bring the grunge X romance trend to life. I’d pair it with a denim jacket with leather sleeves and some black boots.
- Dolan Left Coast Dress – It’s casual enough for my everyday errands, but can be glammed up for a night out. Love the texture, pattern, and cut.
- Sunday in Brooklyn Dress – This is one of those dresses that you many not love on the hanger, but it is SO great. The waist cinches in with pretty ties on the side. It is a great length and fit. I absolutely love the colors in it. You can pull out black or brown, ivory, hunter, or navy. Win.
- Current Air Olivia Dress – Just. So. Pretty.
- Franny Blouse – I love a good sheer top done right.
- Hera Plaid Pullover – Classic fall style.
I styled the Sunday in Brooklyn Dress below. I always try to pick out something fun to wear to the MN Harvest Horse Show Grand Prix in a couple of weeks – I think this is my winner.