Hi Beautiful Friends!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Fall sweaters from some of my favorite boutique shopping destinations. Sweaters with jeans and booties are all apart of my beloved Fall uniform. Who is with me?!🙋🏼♀️
1. Houndstooth Hooded Sweater I saw this sweater on Instagram ads before it became available and I knew that I wanted it! I happened upon it in store soon before it went online. It’s really soft and comfortable. On trend, yet classic. I like the soft gray – you can wear it with regular or colored denim. It even goes well with camo pants, like these. (currently 25% off with code: bundleup)
2. Kokun overdyed sweater (comes in several colors) This is a great lightweight piece that looks great alone or when used for layering. It comes in a variety of colors and styles. Extremely versatile! It will be in style for years, not just seasons. (currently 20% off with code: OCT20)
3. 27 Miles Evan Super chic! This is beautiful and absolutely timeless. The raw edges give it a little something extra. I love the look of this one. If you like this one, you can also look at the Zyra. (currently 20% off with code: OCT20)
4. Generation Love Riley sweater The sleeve details! I love the blouson flare sleeve. It is minimal and easy to wear, but elevates a basic (but dreamy) sweater. (currently 20% off with code: OCT20)
5. 27 Miles lysia sweater This oversized, cashmere hoodie is a neutral basic taken to new heights. It has slightly flared sleeves with folded cuffs. It is incredibly soft and will easily become your next throw-and-go wardrobe staple.
6. Racheal cardigan – (Winston & Co. Boutique – Medina MN) This was a great find locally! Only $38 and a variety of colors. This one was a gift and it is perfect for Fall!
7. &Merci pom sweater – (Style Hunt MN – Excelsior MN) Excelsior is such a great local destination. I don’t get there often but recently I had the chance to visit a few of the local boutiques on Water Street. Style Hunt is a really fun place to shop.
8. AG distressed sweater Lady in distress(ed) clothing? Yes, please. (currently 20% off with code: OCT20)
9. Central Park West sweater (Merilou Boutique – Wayzata MN) This is another delightful local shopportunity. This is a great look and a fun way to get some pops of color into your wardrobe.
10. Skull Cashmere Moxie sweater Skulls are in style and they aren’t going anywhere. While I don’t personally wear a lot of it, this one caught my eye. Edgy and fun and I like it! (currently 20% off with code: OCT20)
11. Zadig & Voltaire So this is like wearing your favorite blanket. Delicious!!! (currently 20% off with code: OCT20)
12. 27 Miles Tulsi This luxurious black sweater has a fun side with the striping on the sleeves. A fun pop of color and a way to bring in some colorful accessories. Try pairing it with shoes or a bag in red, blue, or green. (currently 20% off with code: OCT20)
If you need any styling assistance or have questions, please leave a comment or send me a message. I’m here for you!
This post contains affiliate links.